Protein Fluff Recipe
- 2 scoops of protein (70 grams)
- 1 egg white
- 260g frozen berries
- 4 ounces of skim milk
- Start by throwing the frozen fruits inside the blender.
- Continue with the egg white
- Then throw the protein powder
- And lastly, pour the milk inside
- Blend for 5-7 minutes
- Calories: 465
- Protein: 62
- Fats: 8
NOTES: Always check food labels. Certain protein powders and frozen berries might have different nutritional values. Adjust the nutritional info you get with your recipe.